Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'am in the money!!! (not literally)

We had this project to do like a month ago for making a business my business was mini pillows. I used my sewing skills from art, ty-die fabric, and cotton. I sew the fabric together, left a side open to put cotton in then sew it all up and put a design on it. Then i had to make a little box to put it in. The week after we did that we had to present or business. i was like "WHAT" because i thought they were just for being creative not presentating in front of two classes. "OMGosh." I even had to go last. "Double OMGosh!" Some people made there project for everybody whicth i didn't so i got a sock puppet a fruit cup a hair bow gross hot chocolate five brownies and a clay necklace. That day was so awesome and very yummy. So that is proof that i'am in the money. (not literally)

No comments: