Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi, I am Sweetie Pie

Hi. I am Hannah. And for my birthday on July 16, I want, um, a new bike because mine is broken. And I want a new DVD player because mine doesn't work anymore. Because I was watching too much movies in there. And my favorite movie of all that I watched in my room was Gilligan's island. And the 3rd thing that I want for my birthday is a new ball that has a big star on it that is pink on the right and red on the left. And I am so excited because we're going to move to Tennessee. Um, and Spencer always comes in my room when Isely and Strati and Layla came at our house for four days. All of them came to my room and when Spencer came in we throwed pillows at him.

No comments: